DRINK MORE WATER TODAY!
5 Tips to Help You Drink More Water
Want to drink more water, but unsure how? Here are some tips to increase your water intake and reap all the benefits of drinking water:
- Have a glass of water with every snack and meal.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables. Their high water content will add to your hydration. About 20% of our fluid intake comes from healthy foods.
- Keep a bottle of water with you in your car, at your desk, or in your bag. Refill it wherever you go!
- Choose water when eating out. Generally, you will save money and reduce calories.
- Add a wedge of lime or lemon to your water. This can help improve the taste and help you drink more water than you usually do.
Use a Reusable Water Bottle
- Use a reusable water bottle so you can refill at any time. Not sure where to fill up? Learn about apps that tell you where to fill up with free tap water, including TapIT.
- Caring for your water bottle: http://www.ahealthiermichigan.org/2014/09/15/the-right-way-to-care-for-your-reusable-water-bottle/